|Core Belief: We believe - 1) ALL students can succeed when provided with tools, resources and support; 2) Positive, supportive relationships build self-esteem and accountability; and
3) Inspiration and a sense of belonging helps direct students to reach their fullest potential.
Leaders 4 Tomorrow (L4T)
Is an initiative designed to build youth leadership capacity, nurture college and career readiness, and provide students with the support they need to find their destiny.
WHO DO WE SERVE...
Are you a Suwannee County student in fifth to twelfth grade and ready to secure your future? Would you like to have a caring adult walk along beside you to help you get the resources you need to be successful? Contact us today to find out more.
HOW DO WE SERVE...
The Education Foundation brings teachers, parents, community and students together to build bridges and garner support and resources to help you on your journey. Through hands-on, project-based learning students explore strengths and interest and participate with a coach to explore community, school and life.
FOR STUDENTS: Do it Yourself Resources...
WHO ARE OUR PARTNERS...
Following are our partners who help make it happen:
WHY DO WE DO IT...
• Improve employability skills, ensure workforce readiness and expand workforce opportunities.
• Learn how to become a leader at home, in school and in the community.
College & Career Readiness
• Enhance college and career readiness tools, resources, and support.
• Increase access to higher education.
• Develop peer-to-peer mentoring program.
• Promote volunteerism and social responsibility.
• Sponsor Service Learning Opportunity and Youth Leadership.
Creativity & Civic Engagement
• Stimulate creativity and civic engagement.
Improved Behavior & Attendance
• Decrease SESIR incidents and absenteeism and promote school spirit.
Internships & Job Shadowing
• Sponsor and promote internships and job shadowing opportunities.
Health & Wellness
• Foster wellness activities.
• Train, match and manage life coaches and connect them with students.
HOW 2 GET INVOLVED...
Want to Honor a Loved One
Have you been thinking about a legacy to leave behind? What better way than to give a Legacy of Learning through scholarships. Contact the Foundation today and see how you and your family or business can make a difference through a scholarship investment.