Please type your first middle and last name in the field above to state that you accept the terms of this mini-grant.
• You must be a member of Payroll Deduction Program to be eligible for a grant between $250 and $500.
• If you are not a Payroll Deduction Program Member, you are eligible for a $100.00 grant.
• Fill out the payroll deduction form to apply for or increase your payroll deduction.
• Mini-Grant funds cannot be used for consumable items (i.e. pens, pencils, paper, etc. If it can only be used once, it is not allowable).
• If you apply for more grant money than you are eligible for, you must pay the excess.
• Mini-grants MUST have principal approval. If your principal cannot sign the application, he/she may send an e-mail of approval to [email protected]
• Mini-Grant applications are accepted September 1st through December 31st.
Each application is reviewed by the school district prior to submission to SEF Board of Directors for review.
• You must submit your grant request online through this submission form.
• If multiple people are applying for one grant, a signature is REQUIRED of each applicant
• You MUST report on student outcomes by May 14, 2023. You can do this by conducting pre-and post-tests or surveys before and after the use of your mini-grant items. Student Outcome Reports must be submitted online any time throughout the year.
**Outcome Reports are required by DOE for us to maintain mini-grant funding.
***No curriculum or classroom libraries qualify as a purchase during the 2022-23 School year.
****All IT Purchases must be cleared through IT.
1. Join Payroll Deduction, send new Payroll Deduction Forms to [email protected]
2. Submit mini-grant application online through this portal.
3. You will be notified by e-mail when your mini-grant is approved by the SEF Board.
4. An account is set up with your bookkeeper for the amount you are approved to spend.
5. Submit a Purchase Order for your items to your bookkeeper.
6. Order your items, after your purchase order is processed.
7. Report on student outcomes by May 14, 2023.